Friday, September 7, 2012

First Post

Posted by Ally at Friday, September 07, 2012
Yay! First post. I don't know who long this layout will last, but that's ok. For now it's perfect! I've been working hard (occasionally) on getting this blog up and ready for actual use and it only took me a whole month.

It was back to school this week and that means lots of new lessons and amusement. There are lots of changes this year, not the least of being teaching third grade. Looping is going to prove to be very interesting, I think. The kids were excited for the most part. Though of the boys in my class actually cried during visitation; he didn't want summer to be over. I know how he feels! I'm looking forward to the school year though. This year I have lunch duty with second grade (cue epic sad face), though there is a silver lining in that at least I really like the other teachers who share the duty with me.

This blog is going to be a mix of fashion and personal posts in the future but for now, I guess we're starting small. If you have any questions/suggestions/etc feel free to visit the Contact Us page over on the right. We'll get back to you as soon as we can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos