Monday, September 10, 2012

Halloween Costumes (for cats)

Posted by Ally at Monday, September 10, 2012
So I was in Petsmart the other day getting new collars and hairball formula for Darcy and saw the cutest Halloween costumes for dogs. It got me thinking about costumes for cats, and with a little searching I found the meager offerings. They were all adorable, limited quantity that there was. So, of course, when I got home I had to check the internet and I found a few more.


Cowboy - Petco


Shark Fin - Petco


Fairy Wings - Petsmart


Superhero - Petco


Mermaid - Petco



I imagine one of my cats would be just fine with dressing up, but the other would probably freak out. Even knowing that it would likely last only a few minutes, I'm still kind of tempted to do it. Have you ever dressed your cat up? How'd they feel about that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos