Friday, September 28, 2012

Minnie Mouse Costume

Posted by Ally at Friday, September 28, 2012
So working in a school means that every year I usually have to come up with two Halloween costumes. Usually I spend all my time thinking up and executing my grown ups only costume and am scrambling at the last minute to come up with something school appropriate that doesn't end up with me dressed like a banana. I draw the line at fruit.

This year I decided to plan early and I figured that Minnie Mouse would be a safe (and easy) bet. I found this dress on ModCloth which I love and knew I wanted to own. The best part is that it's perfect for my Minnie Mouse costume too! I've never owned a pair of Crocs before, but I've heard they're super comfortable and these are surprising stylish. I got my pair on ebay, but if these are as comfortable as people say I might invest in another pair.

I'm all set for Halloween now (well I still have to wait for all the packages to arrive). I'm kind of excited. Though for the first time in years I'm not sure if I'm going to be having a Halloween party or not. I guess we'll see how the rest of the month goes.


Minnie Mouse

Miz mooz
modcloth.com

Gerbe
$44 - pret-a-beaute.com

Crocs flat
macys.com

Glove
amazon.com

Hair accessory
amazon.com






So, what do you think? Does this look like something Minnie might wear?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos