Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Printables

Posted by Ally at Monday, October 01, 2012
I don't know about you, but I love having seasonal decor. The easiest way to change it up for the season is to change out your artwork or pictures. I have a few frames that are dedicated to seasonal (or sometimes general) art. The best resource for finding all the great things other crafters and graphic designers are sharing is, of course, Pinterest! I love pinning and have tons of boards devoted to different crafty (and lifestyle) things. One of my favorite boards though, is my printables board. So, today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite fall printables.

A Dry-Erase Thankful Tree via Jess Gordon Design



Pumpkin Word Shape and Silhouette Crow via Blooming Homestead



Owl Silhouette (plus 3 more) via Measured by the Heart



I Love Fall Print via The Letter 4




and last a compilation of Halloween 31 Halloween Printables via Craft Interrupted





There are so many great printables out there. I wish I had room to display them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos