Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fashion Shop Find

Posted by Laura at Thursday, November 29, 2012
I just stumbled across a store via on pin on Pinterest.... Wholesale-Dress.Net. The quality of their service seems really hit or miss, as do a lot of wholesale China/Korean websites, but I think they have enough awesome stuff on the cheap that it's worth a risk to order from them at least once. These are the kind of things you find on eBay for pretty cheap... Only a fraction of the cost, obviously, since there's no reseller markup. Just please be wary of sizing especially - I know, for me, I would only be able to order accessories most likely. Can't even order shoes - damn my big feet! But still. A neat find, definitely worth a gander, imo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos