Thursday, November 8, 2012

What's In My Purse

Posted by Ally at Thursday, November 08, 2012
So this is actually one of my favorite blog topics when I'm a reader. I thought it might be fun to do it myself! Of course, I realize I have a crazy amount of stuff in my purse. But, I'm my mother's daughter. She's always prepared for everything and I too am a girl scout in that respect. So without further ado, here's what's in my purse:

My beautiful Elle bag, Bath & Body Works Fresh Market Apple hand sanitizer, and my key chain complete with library and discount cards, house key, hair tie, and a Wildwood Dolphin charm.

Clockwise: My iphone, a necklace I bought Tuesday at Target, Rimmel London lip gloss in Captivate Me!, and medicated Blistex.

Top Row: Owl charms, Elle Pleated Wristlet, two flash drives, mini emery boards, camera case, 2 mini octoclips, sunglasses, ibuprofen
Middle Row: Tide-to-go pen, fine point sharpie, allergy medicine, NYC lip gloss in Rasp-berry Voice, mini medicine bag + neosporin (next picture is insides), hair ties, mini hair brush, microfiber cloth, note card from a student
Bottom Row: smarties, mini notepad, pay stub, hair clips, rubber band, bobby pin, reward cards

Inside the blue bag: hand lotion, mini deodorant (for preventing blisters), wet ones, pill case, sephora blotting papers, band-aids

I also usually carry a water bottle, but I'd finished it about 15 minutes before I decided to do this post, so no water bottle this time.

And I think that's it! Anyone want to share what they keep in their bag?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos