Sunday, October 14, 2012

Iphone 5 Covers

Posted by Ally at Sunday, October 14, 2012
So, I took the plunge and decided to buy the Iphone 5 as I was do for an upgrade (like a year and half ago). I looked at the Samsung Galaxy 3s but that thing is huge! I didn't want to be carrying something so big around, that's for sure, so I decided on the Iphone. But, now comes the really hard part, picking a case. I've narrowed it down to 4 but I kind of want them all.

Pop! with Stand by Case•Mate in White/Marine Blue - $35

Creature Case by Case•Mate in Peacock - $30



CandyShell by speck in White/Peacock - $34.95



Glam by Case•Mate in Marine Blue (or red) - $40


I'm most leaning toward the Creatures case, followed by the Pop! and CandyShell, and then the Glam. But I still love them all. Which one would you pick?

2 comments:

Laura on October 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM said...

I love the peacock one. Did you decide against the otter box?

Ally on October 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM said...

Well...no. I decided against the iphone 4. I got the iphone 5 instead and the color choices for the otterbox aren't that great.

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos