Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Things I Love Tuesday!

Posted by Ally at Tuesday, November 13, 2012
I don't know if anyone knows this about me, but I kind of love crafts. LOVE THEM. Crafts of all kinds, especially DIY artwork and card making. This weeks Things I Love Tuesday totally reflects once of those. Well, mostly anyway. This list definitely could have been way longer; I have pinterest boards dedicated to every one of these except the last one! But, I managed to whittle this list down to my favorites (this week anyway!). Next week I might show of my favorite card making tools, though I might want to wait until after Christmas! Anyway, on to this weeks Things I Love Tuesday! ♥


Number 1: Paper Chain Garland Backdrop
How easy and adorable is this? So simple! And the best part? It is so, so easy to adapt to any event. I'm thinking of using this for New Year's Eve decor.




Number 2: Map Art
I love art and I love maps, so this is a perfect combination. Plus, you can do it yourself! Even better. I'm looking forward to doing this after getting some great tips from that blog.




Number 3: Favorite Things Party
The Favorite Things Party is based originally on Oprah's Christmas special My Favorite Things. Now, it's a popular party idea that I really want to try! I just need to round up some friends to participate. Any volunteers?




Number 4: Gift Wrap
I love wrapping gifts and this website has so many ideas! I can't wait to use them.



Number 5: This beautiful black cat
I think black cats are the best. They're so adorable and one of my most memorable cats was a black cat, his name was Moon. I also just got two black kittens in April who are so adorable! I love them! ♥





Number 6: Popcorners
Nothing to do with crafts, but these are delicious! I was shopping and just randomly decided to pick these up. So glad I did! They are so yummy. If you like popcorn and/or chips I'd recommend them. They are the perfect combination of both. Try them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos