Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween-Themed Nails

Posted by Laura at Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Let me start by saying I bite my nails. All my life. I've tried not to, believe you me. It...really never works. However, I did get a full acrylic set done in the past year, so I can appreciate what full nails are like. So I am always amazed wen I see some of the amazing things that people do with nails.

Amazing.

Below are some straight-up buys as well as tutorials for doing these yourself. A great way to stare in awe at your fingers all day long and really get in the Halloween spirit!










P.S. Can anyone say watermarks? I know why, but daaaamn!

1 comments:

Ally on October 16, 2012 at 7:08 PM said...

I love them all! I guess I should be thinking about Minnie Mouse nails. It's those small things!

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos