Sunday, November 4, 2012

October Birchbox

Posted by Ally at Sunday, November 04, 2012
So this post is really crazy late, but here is my October BirchBox. The only product that I really liked was the Jouer Lip Enhancer, which sadly I had to toss because I got strep throat while I was using it. And I really wish you could request no perfumes. I have really bad allergies so I can't wear even light fragrances as they end up giving me awful headaches. It's such a waste. :(


Anyway, this month's birch box included:
Jouer Lip Enhancer, theBalm® cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer, Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur, Vitivia Vitamin capsules, and a LUNA Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter bar.


As I said, the only thing I really spent time trying was the lip enhancer which I did like. I had the Luna bar too, which was ok. I won't use the Juicy Couture perfume, that will eventually make it's way to Laura because I know she actually wears perfume. And I plan to try the luminizer and vitamin capsules, but haven't yet. I'm especially interested in the vitamin capsules because I do have some hyperpigmentation from acne that I would like to lighten up, so I hope they work!


If you want to see more pictures of the October BirchBox, feel free to read more.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos