Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Things I Love Tuesday

Posted by Ally at Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Things I love! There are always so many that it's hard to narrow it down to just a few, but I'm going to try!

Number 1: Little Chief Honeybee (Honeybee in the City)
This blog is so great! She talks candidly about all sorts of things and always, always, always has amazing pictures to share. She's a craft/business/lifestyle/fashion blog all rolled into one and she's amazing!



Number 2: This cute kitten!


Number 3: Half days at work
The last few days have been pretty stressful, but thankfully we have half days for parent conferences. Most of the time this wouldn't be something to exciting, but I really need the quiet time. My class this year has no volume control and even less self-control. I am always happy to get a little break from them.


Number 4:
Pinterest
I love pinterest! This is one of the best websites ever. If you haven't tried it yet, I would definitely recommend it. You can find links to recipes, crafts, cards/scrapbooking, DIY projects, tips on cleaning, health, fitness, clothes, and tons of other amazing things. The best part is that it's mainly done via images (or video) so you can see at a glance if something is worth checking into more or not. The only pitfall is that some people are not careful when they pin things and instead of pinning the specific blog entry they just pin the front page, which makes things kind of hard when you go searching for how to make something you pinned months later. But it is still worth completely worth it!


Number 5: My friends (for entertaining all of my crazy fashion questions)
For instance, do navy tights and nude shoes look ridiculous? The consensus seems to be no. Which is good, because I kind of like that outfit! Thank you all for putting up with my ridiculous questions. I appreciate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos