Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Time Already

Posted by Ally at Sunday, November 25, 2012
Has anyone else started decorating? I typically leave it to like a week before Christmas because I am super lazy (which is also why it tends to stay up until approximately March, but whatever) but this year I got a bit of a head start. I actually feel like I accomplished somethings this weekend. I started and finished my Christmas cards! Excellent. Photos of those and possibly a tutorial will be posted after I send them all out. I also started decorating for Christmas, so here are some pictures.

Zsa-zsa is helping me make Christmas cards by keeping my paper warm. This is completely necessary to the card making process.

One of two large snowflakes I made. I also made smaller ones which I painted gold. I don't like them as much.


This is my "gingerbread" village. I made this about 3 years ago, it's held up really, really well. It's quite cute. I think I might like to get model trees instead of using the paper ones it came with, but for now they'll do.

And this is where I'm putting the mini-tree this year. I think it looks cute with that little snow man and those two signs.


And, last but not least I will leave you with a view I had a few days ago while I was getting ready for work. This was actually a little terrifying to be honest. She was so sneaky!

A real ceiling cat. This is not the first time I've had a cat in the ceiling. Kujo is the one who knocked out and broke the light panel originally, Zsa is just following in his footsteps. ☹

2 comments:

Laura on November 27, 2012 at 9:03 AM said...

Zsa Zsa is terrifying..

Ally on November 27, 2012 at 4:12 PM said...

...ly adorable, right?

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos