Friday, November 9, 2012

App I Love

Posted by Laura at Friday, November 09, 2012

So, I have had a Droid for about a year and a half now. Recently I downloaded the app Pattrn. The base concept is that it is a repository of pattern wallpapers for your phone, that change daily. You can select different preferences, search by color code, etc.

It is not available for the iPhone at this point, but I'm curious - what do you think? Is having a different wallpaper a day a good or bad thing? Are you very attached to keeping one wallpaper?

1 comments:

Ally on November 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM said...

I'm sure there's something similar for the iphone, but I'm tots set in my ways. Still, sounds like a cool app. Any other recommendations? I don't have that many that aren't social media or social media games. I'm open to suggestions.

Post a Comment

 

Kittens and Kicks Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos